Room to grow
Everything you need to scale up your production, test new recipes, and bring your products to life.
- Double rack convection ovens and a stone hearth deck oven
- Large capacity mixers and food processors
- Fully equipped hot kitchen line
- Walk-in coolers and freezers
Additional equipment not listed here.
- Dedicated gluten-free production area
- Temperature controlled production area
- Pallet storage for packaging materials, ingredients, and finished product inventory
- Co-working office space for order fulfillment
- Shipping & receiving support and forklift capabilities
Kitchen rental rates are customized and unique to each business that we serve. Unfortunately we are not able to accommodate catering, food truck, USDA certified operations, CDFA dairy-plant licensed, or personal use. Due to health and safety regulations, we are not able to offer public tours at this time.
Please follow the link below to schedule a phone consultation and learn more about our space.
Our Partnerships Program is a special opportunity for startups to leverage their ability to innovate with the resources and knowledge capital of big food brands.
What our makers say
KitchenTown was the perfect place to get our production off the ground.
Their resources helped us grow our business from nothing, to shipping out pallets of product almost every week. The KitchenTown staff, combined with the group of food companies working out of the same space create the perfect ecosystem for small food companies to thrive.Siren Snacks