JOIN OUR TEAM
Help us build the future of food
Barista & Server
Job Purpose & Summary:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and personable food and coffee lover to join our front of the house café team. An ideal candidate will be able to multitask, work independently, practice sound judgment, and manage downtime effectively. Individuals with restaurant, barista, retail, and/or customer service experience preferred, but we are willing to provide training too!
- Provide friendly and attentive customer service. Greet guests, take food and drink orders, process payments.
- Make espresso, coffee and tea drinks
- Serve breakfast, brunch, and lunch meals
- Maintain a clean and organized dining room and counter space. Wipe down tables, clear plates.
- Restock merchandise and supplies as necessary
- Educate the public as a “brand ambassador” for KitchenTown
Hours and Schedule:
- Part-time 18-24 hours/week
- Weekend availability required
- Free food and drinks
- Employee discount on store merchandise
- WAGE: $15-17/hour DOE plus generous tips!
KitchenTown is a food innovation center that plays a critical role in the development, commercialization and launch of impact-driven and transformational food products.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.