Shared Food Product Development Space AVAILABLE FOR RENT
KitchenTown SF (soma)
KitchenTown’s new Pilot Facility currently has two benchtop development areas available for rent. Conveniently located in SF’s SoMa neighborhood and includes:
- Dedicated benchtop and storage space
- Refrigerated, frozen, and ambient storage
- Onsite food processing, pilot test facility
- Conference room and hot desks
- Consumer and food tasting room
The building is shared with just a few other foodtech startups and has a great collaborative, professional energy. KitchenTown frequently hosts events at the space (e.g. Alt-Protein Flavor Clinic in November).
- 5 minute walk to BART (9th and Market)
- 5 minute walk to parking lot (10th and Folsom)
- Street Parking
- Easily accessible off 101 and 80 freeways
- 7 minute Uber/Lyft from Caltrain (20 minute walk/10 minute bike ride)
- Walking distance from Whole Foods, Target, and Costco
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up-to-date on upcoming opportunities, events, and KitchenTown news.